Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lookin' good!!!

Within 24 hours of Connar's bedding arriving via UPS, Talton and my mom were painting his room. Thank goodness for them! I served as the water and snack girl while they worked hard to make his room beautiful. Thank you to the best husband and the best mom a girl could ask for.




I couldn't resist putting the bedding in the crib the same night we painted the room after it was dry. We still have some decorating to do in there (pictures will be posted when that's accomplished), but it's so fun to be in the room with Connar's furniture, bedding, some accessories laying around, and sit in the oh so comfy glider just imagining what it will be like when our little man arrives. Here is the bedding we picked out and love...it's called Pirate's Cove.

2 comments:

  1. His room is turning out so cute! I love the little palm trees on the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I JUST NOW found out that you two are expecting. I talk to Kostas and Holly all the time..what the heck..and Rachelle. I am so out of the loop. Good to have you on blogger. My best email is L_Chavez30@yahoo.com.

    Best wishes,

    Laura, Darren and Lauren

    ReplyDelete