Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today begins my 26th week of pregnancy. Wow. It's fun to think that he'll be here in 3 months. He is still kicking me regularly (which I love!) and is growing steadily (see picture below for proof that he's growing :) ).



I registered at Babies R Us last week....talk about an overwhelming place. I am happy that that's done now, because that was quite the task. After it was said and done though, it was fun to see all the items that will soon take over our house. My wonderful 4th grade team at school is throwing me a school baby shower in a few weeks, and I'm so excited I can hardly wait for the day to arrive. The invitations were so cute! We're so lucky to have such sweet friends who want to shower Connar with love.

We're still working on his room, which is so stinkin' cute if I say so myself! Talton hung his curtains this weekend and they look fantastic -- great job Daddy (as usual)! I heard this from a friend who is pregnant and it's so true: The daddy is in charge of building the room and the furniture and the mommy is in charge of building the baby. :) Connar's already loved so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment