Monday, July 6, 2009

"He kicked me!"

We were being quite lazy Sunday morning, wondering how long we could lay in bed, when Talton laid his head on my belly to see if he could feel Connar move. That's when it happened.....Connar kicked his daddy right in the ear! Talton jumped up with huge eyes and asked if the baby had just moved, and when I said yes he said excitedly, "He kicked me! I felt it!" So funny! It was the first time Talton has felt the baby move, and now we can't wait for him to feel Connar with his hand on my belly on a regular basis. Love that feeling of the baby moving, and I just want Talton to be able to feel it too. :)

We went on a party boat on Lake Conroe with family and friends for the 4th of July and had a ball. I never realized getting in the water when you're pregnant would feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment