Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On the move...big time!

Connar was moving around like crazy last night when Talton and I were sitting on the couch. When I say moving, I mean moving....I thought Bruce Lee might be in my belly doing karate moves, seriously. I told Talton that he was kicking me a lot, so he pressed his hand on my belly. It wasn't too long before Talton felt Connar with his hand for the first time. It was amazing for Talton to feel what I feel. Connar was in action so long that Talton felt him several times. I just sat there for a while giggling as he kicked me. At one point Talton asked if it hurt because every time he'd kick I'd go, "Whoo, that was a big one!" Feeling Connar move has got to be my favorite thing about being pregnant....I love feeling him move because it helps me to know he's doing just fine in there, and I know that as the kicks get harder, he's growing bigger and stronger. What more could a mommy ask for? :)

1 comment: